· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· offline interactions or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Monolith or any third party(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please click here to contact Monolith.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, race/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information" or “personal data”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as occupation, job title, employer name or interests; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, server logs, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to receive services or materials from us, filling in forms to contact us and forms about job/career postings on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your search queries on the Website.
· Information you provide to us to obtain access to certain features and offerings of our website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Monolith, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use our website. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools HERE.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as law enforcement if we believe disclosure is necessary under applicable law or appropriate to prevent harm or loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see [LINK TO “Choices about how we use and Disclose Your Information” ].
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click here to contact Monolith. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Monolith's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Monolith about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Monolith, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you are a resident of certain locations, you may have additional rights. If you have a question regarding your rights, feel free to reach out to the contact information outlined below.
· Monolith offers you the following rights: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
o Please note that, prior to any response to the exercise of such rights, we will require you to verify your identity. In addition, we may require additional information (for example, why you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete) and may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request. We will inform you if that is the case. For more information on how to exercise your rights, or to exercise your rights, please click here to contact Monolith.
o If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
o If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information. To opt out, please click here to contact Monolith. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by clicking here to contact Monolith.
· Promotional Offers from Monolith. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Monolith to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking here to contact Monolith. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Monolith as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out by clicking here to contact Monolith.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have some of the rights outlined below to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please by click here to submit your request. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
· Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information you’ve provide to us. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by clicking here to contact Monolith. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist You. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about You.
· Request correction of Your Personal Data. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about You corrected.
· Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
· Request Erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
· Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
· Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service.
· Complain to a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
You may exercise your rights of access, correction, objection, deletion, and to withdraw consent by clicking here to contact Monolith. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
If You are within the EU, please note that We may transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the EU, including to the United States. In the event where we transfer, store and process your Personal Information outside of the EEA or the UK we will ensure that the appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure an adequate level of protection. These countries may have data protection rules that are different from your country. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests from Officials (such as law enforcement or security authorities).
Where applicable law requires a data transfer mechanism, we use one or more of the following: EU Standard Contractual Clauses with a data recipient outside the EEA, Switzerland or the UK, verification that the recipient has implemented Binding Corporate Rules, or other legal methods available to us under applicable law. You can obtain a copy of the relevant information by clicking here to contact Monolith.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Monolith stores all Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy, or for as long as we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with a regulatory obligation.
When deleting Personal Information, we will take measures to render such Personal Information irrecoverable or irreproducible, and the electronic files which contain Personal Information will be permanently deleted.
134 South 13th Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68508